Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thirteen.


 A Walk Down Memory Lane..13



***Thiss post is dedicated to @Fa6oom12 because she's such an amazing and sweet girl and I loveee her!! Also she helped me with some ideas, thank youu;**<3

***Im sorry ga3da a6awel 3ala ma I post bs walla I'm so busy this week, bear with me. ;*




Today is 9ali7’s last day in the hospital. Thank God it’s a Saturday so I don’t have to ask for an early leave.


I woke up at 9, changed quickly and packed a bag of clothes for 9ali7. While I’m on the way Nawal called..


“Ahlaan,” I greeted.


“Hala feechh, ha wain 3ala allah??” she asked.


“Bsmla shdarach eny 6al3a?” I asked.


“Marait 3ala baitkum o mashftt sayartich haha,” she said, ana weyaha eb nafs el man6aqa.


“Ahh okk entay elly shm6al3ich min e9ub7, ana ray7a ayeeb 9ali7 elyoom eb y6laa3,” I said a little too excited.


“9iiij! Waay a7la khabaar el7imdila 3ala salamtaa ma baghaa!!” she said enthusiastically.


“Eee hehe,” I said.


“Enzain ta3alay uhwa a9lan laish dash el mustashfa shnu el sabab?” she asked.


“Umm.. 7adith,” I lied, I couldn’t tell her the truth.


“Wee allah y7afthaa mara thanya khal yitrakad walla hal shabab kil wa7id 6ayer blshari3 ya3ny maykhafoon 3ala 3umrhum?” she said.


“Eee walla allah y7afith’hum!” I said.


“Enzain btrdeena el bait ebroo7ich?” she asked.


“Eee uboy nayem o ma 7abait aga3da o ukhwany bil shalaih bya7droon elyoom,” I said.


“Wee chan glteely aye ma3ach asa3dech,” she said.


“La shda3waa maku shay enshallah, yalla ana we9aalt akalmich ba3ad shway,” I said.


“Eee goleely she9er ma3ach o salmay 3ala 9ali7 o goleela matshof shar enshallah,” she said.


“Umm enshallah,” I said before I hung up.


I didn’t even want to bother myself with Nawal’s situation right now because she is acting weird!!


I entered 9ali7’s room to see him eating breakfast.


“9aba7 enoor,” I said as I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. “Shlonik elyoom?”


“9aba7 elkhair! Walla el7imdilaa,” he said with a huge grin.


“3assaa, enzain yalla meta ebtamshyy?” I asked.


“Al7eeen bs walla la3et chabdyy ba6la3 min hal mukan! Bs awal lazim tkalmeen eldicatra tkhalseen el ejra2at,” he said.


“Eee al7een baroo7,” I said as I placed the bag I brought on the table. “Hathy feeha hdoomik badil o ghasil 3ala ma ayee.”

____________________


“Nawal mo 3ajbatny,” Dr. Manar said.


“9a7? 7adha ghareeba, bs ana gilt 7aram maby a7i6 eb thimity!” I said.


“Eee yimkin 6abee3at’ha ena she cares too much!” Dr. Manar said.


“Eee yjooz,” I said.


“Enzaiin sh9ar 3alaich ma3a Msa3ad elly bildawam,” she asked with a smile.


“Waay hatha qi9ita qi9aa, bs gabil la agoolich shsawa bakamilich salfat Nawal,” I said.


__________________

I arrived home with 9ali7 o 6ab3an mabuga shay magala 3an swagty 7asasny ams makhtha elaisan. “Chthy a7ad elif?” “Ma6abaa jidaamich matshoofeen??” ma3ana kan bainy o bain el ma6aba 3ady thalath amtar. :) O lama we9alna khatamha, “Walla madry shloon ma36enich el laisan.” :):)


“Tara al7een aridik el mustashfaa khala9 3ad hatha yezay mit3anya min e9ub7??” I said.


“Ba3ad e9ij yingal,” he said as he carefully got out of the car.


We entered the house to find my father sitting in the living room, drinking coffee and reading the morning paper.


“Haa 9ali77 we9aalt! taw manawar el bait,” he said as he got up to greet my brother.


“Hala feek, mnawer feek yuba,” 9ali7 said as he kissed my father’s forehead.


“O entay ethanya laish mata7achaain?? Chan gilteely enich btyebeen ukhooch?” my dad said.


“Yuba kint nayem o ma7abait aga3dik,” I said.


6ab3an shakhalny 3al saree3 o 9ali7 laughed the whole time.


“Ba3archibik o baridik el mustashfaa etshoof,” I whispered to 9ali7. He just erupted in laughter.


A few hours later Saad and Omar came o salimaw 3ala 9ali7 and we spent the evening together. It was fun but we all were hoping for the same thing, that my mom would magically walk through our door and celebrate with us. We all smiled and laughed but our hearts were still aching.


At about 6-6:30 the doorbell rang, my nanny opened the door and came in with a bouquet of flowers and November’s heartbreaker cake. She placed them on the table and left.
Saad got up and opened the cake.


“Ya salaam, 7ady mishtiheeha, Marleeen bring plates and a spoon,” he called to the nanny.


“La7thaa la7tha enta 3ala 6ool eb takil? Minu yayibha o shisalfa?” my dad asked.


Saad removed the card that was taped on the cake’s box.


“Maktoob, (el7imdila 3ala salamat 9ali7 o allah lay3eed elshar enshallah. Nawal AlX),” he looked up at 9ali7 and grinned, “Oooob 6ala3t mant hayeen 3indik mu3jabaat!!”


Omar and Saad errupted in laughter o gamaw ythq6oon 9ali7. 9ali7 kan min9idim bs ga3ad yeth7ak 3ala Omar o Saad. O ana kint min9admaa…


I grabbed my phone to find 9275293 whatsapp notifications from Nawal.


“Monyaa dazaitlich cake ya3ny 7agich o 7ag 9ali7 bs please sheelay el card layshoofa.”


“Monyaaa wainich??”


“Aloooo tara esayeg barra!!”


“Haww shfeech? Call me bsr3aa!”


Abaaih 7araam!!! They all know what’s written on the card but they don’t know who Nawal is and I wont tell them.


“Enzain 9iij 3ad minu hathy 9alooo7 shaklik khirta 3ala kubir,” my dad teased.


“Hahah yuba walla madry minu hathy ymkin ma3ay bildawam?” he said.


Loool 7aram a7isa 9adag enna 3inda mo3jabat o stanas.


“6aa3 6aa3 el bara2aa 3abalik bin9adig?” Omar said.


“3amoor maku ella ana ma3ak n6ee7 bilmustashfaa o nan6ir chood a7ad edizlina shaay,” Saad said.


“Eee 9aloo7 3alimnaa ent ukhoona likbeer,” Omar said.


“Agool bs 3aad 7abeebyy ana elbanat yg6oon 3umrhum 3alay o ana ma36eehum wayh, ent 7awil tathgiil o bitshoof,” 9ali7 said.


“T’haga ya3nyy?” Omar asked.


“Walla jileeleen el 7ayya! Machinny ga3id ma3akum kil wa7id e3alim ethanyy hal kharabee6 e7tarmony 3ala elaqal,” my dad said and we all laughed.


Later that night 9ali7 came to my room.


“Fathya?” he said as he peeked through my door.


“Eee sh3indik?” I asked.


“Bas2ilich, mnu hathy Nawal?” he said as he sat on the couch.


“Mat3arfha??” I asked.


Maybe I should tell him the truth.


“La ma3arefha shakh9eyan bs athker enha kanat ma3ay biljam3a, aw yimkin tashabuh asma2,” he said.


Nawal was one year older than me and 9ali7 was two years older so they were together in college. Just saying..


“Ahaa, shof ana ta3araft 3alaiha bildawam o rafajt’ha o gtlaha enik elyom ebt6la3 o maga9erat dazat el cake bs maskeena kanat gaylatly enna shelay el card o bs 3a6ee 9ali7 el cake bs mobily makan yamy o it was too late lama garait el msg,” I said.


“Ahaa..” he said.


He laid on the couch and placed his hands behind his head and swam deep in thought.


“Shfeek,” I asked with a giggle, shakla kan etha7ik.


“Ha? La bas tishakiraay minhaa,” he said with a smile.


“Ok…”











8 comments:

  1. FIIIIIIRRRRSSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!amazing post;******* -HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAYY!!!! 3AJEEEB UR POST ! Cant wait for the next one please post ASAP♥♥♥ in love with ur story ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ;* 7ram a7s nawal en7rjat ;s !! Mybe she likes 9ali7 w shklah ahwa b3ad =)) her family yshw8on ;p Post soon ♥ Ly ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. I'm totally in love with your story<3
    I want 9ali7 :( He's so cute and stuff!!!! Such a gentleman.
    Post soon pah-lease*-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH-MAZINGGG!! CANT WAIIT FOR THE NEXT POST! Youre a great writer btw!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved it like always <3 please dont take long for the next post :( lovee youuuuu<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooooooove your storyy so muchhh! when's the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete