Saturday, September 15, 2012

VERY IMPORTANT.

Helllooo beautiful readers!! ;*

I just wanted you to read this post before the big surprise. :p

I want to let you all know that what I write does not represent me or my beliefs. I just write for the fun of it but that doesn't mean I agree with the behavior of my characters.

1. None of the stories happened to me. 

2. The things I write about does not represent me or my beliefs. (ex. relationships before marriage..)

3. I write from my imagination and since romance uhwa akthar shay ya6liba el jumhor aktib 3anna. :p

I just don't want people to judge me based on what I write when they don't personally know me. I hope you understand and thank you so much. <3<3

4 comments:

  1. Of course u don't, any one who would think of that would be totally an asshole , there is sick people every were

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wanted to get it off my chest:p thaank youu love;***

      Delete
  2. Hun .. Akeed people who judge you from your writing are lifeless .. We're waiting xoxo for the next post

    ReplyDelete