Monday, September 3, 2012

Three.


A Walk Down Memory Lane..3


I was rummaging through my bag for my car keys as I walked in the parking lot to my car. The blazing sun burned through my back as I tried to find a spot of shade. I finally reached my car but I still didn’t find my keys! I grabbed my phone and dialed Rawan’s number.

“Aloo,” Rawan finally answered.

“Rawoon sweech sayarty 3indich??” I asked.

“La sheyeba 3endy?”

“Way madryy wainaa!!”

“Monya?” I heard someone call behind me. I turned around, oh please god not you again!!!

I ignored his calls and dropped my phone into my bag.

“Monya shfeech shisalfa?” Bader asked again.

“Maku shay..” I whispered.

“Embala sima3tich tgoleen tawa ena swechich thaye3,” he said.

“Laish ts2al winta t3aref el jawab,” I fired back.

“Monya laish tkalmeeny chithy shsawaitlich ana?” he leaned on my car with his hands behind his back.

“Bader ana lazim aroo7!!”

“You don’t have your keys remember?” he said as his lips tilted in a smile.

UGH.

Elmushkila he was cute. :”(

He had long hair that reached a little under his ear. His eyes are beautiful mashallah, and his smile is not so bad either. He was a little chubby and always wore shorts.

I turned around to leave but his hand stopped me.

“Monya, kil ma aby akalmich ta36eeny thahrich o tamshen? Abeech tsm3eeny bs mara wa7da!!” he begged.

“Ma3indy wagt!”

“Embala 3indich,” he said in a stern voice, it scared me.

He stood in front of me, I took a step backwards but my back hit the car.

He chuckled in victory, and then pulled one hand from his back with a dangling Tiffany bag.

“Hatha 7aggich,” he said while his eyes twinkled beautifully.

I just stared at the bag, umm what? :s

“Shfeech mtan7a chithy, hathy your birthday gift,” he said with a grin.

“M-my birthday sboo3 elly 6af..” it’s the stupidest thing to say, I know.

“Eee 3ady better late than never 9a7?” he winked.

I was speechless, faj2a yayibly hadeya ma3rafa wala y3arefny!!

-------------------

“Mnu Bader? Kintay tkalmeena?” Dr. Manar asked.

“Laa, bs ehwa kan ma3ay bil jam3a, o kil maroo7 mukan alga eb wayhy!” I said.

“Aah ya3ny mu3jab?” she said with a smile.

“Hehe tgdreen tgoleen..” I said as my cheeks started burning up.

“Hatha gabel wela ba3ad ma 7abaitay Zaid?”

“la in between.. ya3ny shofay Zaid kan wayed esafer lana yadris barra.. o ana makint akalma lama ysafer bs lama ykon bil Kuwait! Fa kil mayrid o ashoofa bil zwara o asolif ma3a kint astanis 7ail,” I stopped and looked at Dr. Manar in embarrassment.

“Haha 3ady kamlaay latist7een,” she said.

“Umm.. kint ya3ny wayed afaker fee o ya3ny obviously I had a crush on him! O min 7arakata 7asait enna he felt the same way. Elmuhim ena Bader kan y6la3ly eb kil mukan o kan e7awil ekalimny bs ma36ee wayh…”

------------------


“Shfeech khayfa ekhthaay el chees,” he whispered.

“Umm I can’t take it sorry!” I said as my heartbeats accelerated.

“Afaaa!! Al7een yayiblich hadeya tgoolen I can't take it?”

“Bader PLEASE wakher khalnyy aroo7!!!” I don’t know why I felt scared; I have never received a gift from a random guy before what am I supposed to do? :)

“3ala ra7tich,” he said as he clenched his jaw. He placed the gift on the hood of my car and walked away like nothing happened.

Shasawy bil hadeya al7een!!! I grabbed the turquoise bag and threw it in my purse as I made my way back to the building. I called Rawan..

“Aloo,” she said.

“Wainich? barid ma3ach lana maligait lisweech!” I said.

“Umm radait el bait!” she said.

“SHNU!! agolich sweechy thaye3 laish mani6artay!!” I almost shouted. Broo7y kint mitnarfiza

“Shdarany 3abaly ligaity!”

“Way khalas bye badig 3ala elsayeg!” I said before I hung up.

I sat on one of the chairs in the hallway and told the driver to pick me up. I have no idea where my keys are, I’ll use the spare key and came back again to take my car. Allah lay3athebna :)

Later that night, I sat on my bed and decided to see what Bader got for me. That doesn’t mean I will keep it, I’m just curious that’s all. I pulled out the bag and carefully undid the ribbon. I peeked inside and guess what?








MY KEYS!!!

HOW?? WAIN LIGAHUM ABAIIH!!

A couple of weeks passed by and Rawan was acting extremely weird around me. I used to pick her up everyday for Uni or she picks me up but now she always comes up with an excuse so I stopped asking.

Bader gave me dirty looks every time he passed by me at first, but then he started smiling like an idiot.

One day he came up to me and just started chatting..

“Hala walla Monya shakhbarich??” he said with a grin.

“Umm bkhair..” I started looking around kilish mala da3y a7ad eshofna.

“Ha enshallah 3jebtich el hadeya elly thak elyoom?” he said then burst out laughing.

I bit the inside of my mouth to avoid laughing, 7asait nafsy ghabya..

“Shlon khathait sweechy??” I said while smiling. It was an involuntary smile though!

“Ya 7alat hal tha7kaa, kila aby ashofich chithy t’th7keen,” he said.

Uuum, la6ayi7 el meyana yal 7abeeeeb.

“Maradait 3ala su2aly,” I said with a tight smile.

“I have my ways,” he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

“You think this makes you cool?” I said with one eyebrow raised.

“You know what’s cool? Talking to you. Seeing you smile. Just being near you so yeah I think I’m cool,” he said.

“umm..”

“Walla Monya matadreen shkither entay la3ba feeny li3ib,” he said as he came closer.

My phone vibrated in my hand, I pressed the whatsapp icon to read the new message.. I really needed that distraction!

Rawan: Ma9adig elly shifta, matiwaqa3t’ha minich ya Monya. :)

I re-read the message 3 more times, what does she mean??

I turned around to look for Rawan, and there she was sitting on one of the benches.

“Shfeech shisalfa?” Bader asked then moved his gaze to Rawan. “Hathy shyayibha hnyy?” he said, he ran his hand through his hair nervously then turned around to leave.

I quickly walked over to Rawan. Her face was buried in her hands and she was shaking, is she… crying?

“Rawaan!! Shfeeech?” I asked.

“Entay wakhrayy maby akalmich!!” she shouted between her cries.

“Haw laaish shsawait?” I asked.

“Bas tadreen shsawaitay! Iff kila chithyy kila tkharben 3alay!!” she gave one last cry before she got up and almost sprinted away.

Ok now I’m really confused, shisalfa!!

I tried calling her but of course she never answered. She avoided me for weeks. Is it because she saw me talking to a guy? Is it because she thinks I’m in a relationship with him and didn’t tell her? La mo ma3qola!

After many failed attempts of reaching Rawan, I decided to talk to Bader. I was that desperate! I was hoping he has a clue of what’s going on. After he found out Rawan was watching us the other day he avoided me; I barely saw him.

One day I followed him to his car to talk..

“Bader!” I called.

When he saw me he hurried to the door, but I quickly stood in front of it. I needed answers.

“Hala Monya,” he greeted. No smile this time.

“Hala, Bader bas2ilik thak elyoom lama shft Rawan laish tidodaht o mishait?”  I asked.

“Meta?” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Haw lama kalamtny 3an el hadeya!!”

“Umm mathker..” he was obviously lying!

“Bader!!!! Gooly el 9ij!” I insisted.

“Monya gitlich madry khalas 3ad!” he said sternly.


“Bader adry ena fee shay fa please gooly!!!” I wanted to cry yimkin akser kha6ra..

“Laish ma ehya tgoolich?”

“Lana mu rathya tkalimny!! She’s avoiding me ever since!” I said.

“Walla madryy shagoolich…” he lowered his head and ran his hand through his hair.

“Goly el 9ij!” I urged.

“Ok… bs mu al7een lany mista3yil,” he pushed me away, got into his car, revved up the engine and drove off as quickly as he can!









 **HEY! I hope you liked it, tara I didn't proof read fa 6awfaw any silly mistakes;*

4 comments:

  1. LOVED ITTTTTT
    Wallaa its amazingggg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I know I'm abit late . But like bader said "better late than never " :p . I LOVED IT . And I just can't find enough words to discribe how great it was . Please post soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL belle walla I loveeee youu, your comments always make my day;***

      Delete