Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nine.


A Walk Down Memory Lane..9



"Shnuu?? Zaid shbitsawyy??" I asked. My heart was beating so fast and I felt my hands tremble.

"Haha shfeech khayfa," he chuckled. "A3arfich 3alaihum, hatha Na9er, Waleed o Mishary, shabab hathy Monya.. el7ub."

He pulled me in for a tiny hug but I quickly pushed him off. His friends were scary; they were all broad chested and bulky. O no3hum elly yalbson bloza thayja 3ashan tbayyin 3athlat'hum. :')

"Hala Monya shlonichh??" The guy with the yellow shirt said with a nasty smile.

He got up and slowly walked towards me. I looked at Zaid hoping he would do something but he just looked at me and smiled. The guy kept walking towards me as I took a few steps backward. He stood in front of me, so close to me. My heart was beating so fast I can feel it in my head. He then extended his hand and smiled, "tisharfna."

I looked at Zaid in horror and ran upstairs. Why did he bring me to this hell whole? Who was that Zaid anyway? I didn’t recognize him at all!

I ran into the nearest room and closed the door but I didn’t lock it, dumb move. I jumped on the bed and hugged my knees in fear. Suddenly I remembered what Rawan said about him. For a second I wished she were here right now!

"Monyaa!! shfeeech??" Zaid asked as he barged into the room.

"Abaih Zaid kil hatha wtgooly shfeech?!! Laish yayib rab3ik hny!!" I said, freaking out.

"Shd3wa yuba entay mo gltay btghayreen jaw! o b3dain latkhafeen tara hathail rab3y min 3umer o atheq feehum!" he said, with all seriousness.

I just stared at him and in my head I screamed, "I DONT CARE JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

"O b3dain latkhafeen tara their girlfriends beyoon ba3ad shwayy fa you wont be the only girl," He said with a wink, because somehow that was supposed to make me feel better. :))

I looked at him, my eyes wide, what the hell did I get myself into. There's a whole side of Zaid that I never knew!!

"Th-their girlfriends??" I asked hoping that somehow I heard him wrong.

"Eee!! Manawy emshay ta7at layfashleeny jdamhum!!" he said.

"Enta min9ijik???" I asked, I was out of words.

"Ha shfeech mu m9adga?? We always used to hang out in the states with our girls," he said with a smile.

Oh my god.

"Y-your girls??" I whispered in shock.

"Ee but now you're my girl," he grinned. He came closer to me and held my hand but I quickly pushed him away.

"Abaaih ma9adgik Zaid!! Shhal ma9khara! Ridnyy elbait al7een!" I shouted.

"Shhhh! laysm3onich ya bnaya! shd3wa hatha yezay mnady rab3y 3ashan awansich??" he said.

"Shlon balla bitwanisny ma3ahum?? abaih and u have girlfriends?? WAIN GA3DEEEEN????" I shouted again.

"Shd3waa 9eray open minded shway! Wai3 matiwaqa3tich min elm3aqdeen elly hny!! I thought you were different!" he was disappointed.

"I thought YOU were different! Zaid enta shlon 9rt chthy? kil hatha 3ashan daris eb amreka shda3wa Zaid walla 7aram elly tsawy!!" I said as the tears filled my face.

"Manawy 7abeebty khalas etha tabeen tg3deen hny ag3aad weyach," he said.

I continued crying as I heard loud laughing and giggling coming from down stairs. Obviously, the girls arrived.

"Umik tadry bily ga3ed etsawy? *sniff* twa9ikh shalaiha eb hal ashkaal!" I said.

"Monya 7abeebty lataghl6een 3ala rab3y tara martha 3alaihum!!" he said with a calm voice but his eyes says he's angry.

"Enzain rdnyy el bait!!" I ordered.

"Laa la7tha bayeeblich shay e3adel mazajech," he said as he left the room.

Before I had time to make a run for it, he came back holding two glasses. Let me tell you this, they weren't filled with water.

I swear my heart was this close to beat its way out of my chest. I felt the sweat pour through my forehead and palms.

"Tefathilay," he said as he handed me the glass.

I just looked at him, shaking.

He gulped the drink in his hand and placed the cup on the side table.

"A-arrre y-youu dru-unk??" I asked. I was stuttering like crazy.

Suddenly Zaid held my face and brought me closer to him, "3ashany lat9a3been elumor o khaleena nstanis."

He slid one hand behind my back and closed his eyes. I looked at him in horror as he slowly closed the gap between us. I felt paralyzed. IS HE GOING TO KISS ME? WTH? I turned my face to the right just in time as the kiss landed on my cheek.

My heart stopped for a second then continued beating like a basketball. I pushed him away with all the force in my body.

"WAKHER 3ANYY YA QALEEL EL ADAAB!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I quickly ran out of the room and into one of the bathrooms and locked the door. I dialed 9ali7's number, I needed someone to get me out of here. I kept calling but with no luck. I sent him a million messages, please don’t ignore me now!!

Zaid knocked forcefully on the door. "Monya ft7aay elbaab!!"

I ignored.

"Monya tsm3eeen?? Khal9eeny mo wagtich etidali3ain!!" he shouted

I ignored.

"Yuba tadreen shlon?? 7bsay nafsich bl 7amam e6agaaaag!! Ana bamshy wintay kheesay hnyy broo7ich!"

"Shsalfa?" I heard someone ask Zaid. It was a girl’s voice.

"Shdarany 3anha dala3!" he said.

"Haha enta nagait wa7da ghala6," she said.

"Ee 3ad ana mkha6i6 ena elaila ... bs yalla elyayat," he said with a chuckle then walked away.

Galby 6aa7 eb ba6ny, ana shsawait shsawaiiit??! Zaid obviously lives a different life than the rest of us. He was my cousin elmafroth ekhaf 3alay o ywakhrny min hal ashya mo egi6ny bain rab3a. Aaaaah ya galbyy!

I kept calling 9ali7 until he finally answered..

"9ali7 plsss ta3al shalaih khalty Maha (Zaid's mother) al7eeen al7eeen," I said with my voice shaking.

"Shnu? laish aro7 shalaihum?," he asked eb kil buroooood.

"B3dain agoolik 9ali7 I'm stuck hny o 7ady khayfa please 3ashanyy ta3aly al7een!!" I begged.

"Shmwadeech hnaak? o laish ga3da tabcheen kany kany msafat e6reej o ana 3ndich!!" he said before he hung up.

I was so terrified of what I have become, and terrified of Zaid and his friends.

3abala ena edinya saiba!! 3abala ga3id eb Amreka elakh!!

Every time their loud laughter erupts through the walls my heart makes a back flip. I was sitting on the floor hugging my knees and rocking back and forth. My mobile vibrated in my hands, which made my heart skip a beat.

9ali7: Monya ana madry shmkhar3ich bs tukfain latsaween shay maynon o g3day mokanich ana shway o o9aal!

As soon as I read his message I burst into tears. This is my brother ladies and gentlemen, after everything I did to him he still cares and fears for me. I did everything to create a gap between my family and I, yet in the end they are the only people who will be sincerely there for me.

I was deep in thought when suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Monya," a female voice said.

I ignored.

"Monya latg3deen hny bro7ich yalla 3ad tara Zaid thayeg khlga 3alaich!" she said

HUH!! I WANT TO KILL HIM.

"Monya rday 3alay 3al aqal fakray eb Zaid 7aram etkadreen kha6ra!" she insisted.

I SWEAR IF THIS GIRL KEEPS MAKING HIM SEEM LIKE THE VICTIM HERE, SHIT IS GONNA GET REAL!!

My phone vibrated..

9ali7: Monya ana 5 mins o o9al latkhafeen.

As soon as I read the message I got up and opened the door without thinking. The girl and Zaid were standing in front of me. Zaid smiled when he saw me but before he said anything I ran downstairs and out of the shalaih as quickly as I can. I continued running to the street just when 9ali7 was slowing down 3ashan edish dakhlat el.shalaih. I opened the car’s door and jumped in.

"Yalla roo7 9ali7 roo7 please!!" I shouted.

He looked at me in confusion and did what I said.

"Momkin tfahmeeny shisalfa?" He asked.

I just covered my face with my hands and wept silently. I cried the whole way home, and thankfully 9ali7 didn’t ask me any questions.
When we arrived 9ali7 took me to my room and helped me carefully lay on my bed. I was so worn out after all the crying.

"Monya khalas mozain elly ga3da tsaweena!" he whispered as he held my hand.

I kept crying.

"Monya tukfaaain goleeely shfeech? Shilyy 9ar o khalas tit7awilain 180 daraja?" He asked.

Ahhh salfa 6weela, I thought. I can’t possibly tell him everything!

“Entay 3abalich ana agolich hal kalam 3ashan azifich wila an6ir minich ezalla? La walla ya Monya bs ana khayef 3alaich!! O aby asa3dech bs magdar asa3dech wana madry shisalfa!!” he said.

__________

“Makint adry shagool 7ag ukhoyy, walla fteshalt minaa fashla mo 3adeya! O 7asait 3umry ghabeya ena 3ala kil elly sawaita lah wegaf ma3ay o mayabeely ella elkhair!” I said.

“Akeed..” Dr. Manar said.

“Min 3ugub hal salfaa o 9ali7 kil shway eyeely yis2al 3anny.. kint aby agoola bs madry shlon!! Lain yom min el ayam…” I said as the tears, with no warning, flooded my cheeks.
I started gasping for air as I remembered the worst thing that happened, and that can ever happen to a person.

I’m sorry, but every time I remember I just have to break down in tears. Even though it’s been almost a year, but I can never forget it or let it go. I’ve been dreading this moment; the moment that I have to talk about it. Yet, its time for me to say it out loud and maybe try to rid myself from the pain, forgive me for any outbreak.  



**HELLO PRETTY READERS!! I miss youu so much and I miss chatting with you on twitter :(( Anyway I hope you enjoy the rest of this story and tell me what you think through your comments. LOVE YOU!! XoXo

7 comments:

  1. I LOVED THE POSTT!!!!! -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing !!!! 7ada 5aleteni abi agra the next post !!! Waay ekserat 5a6ri bs ham ehya ba3ad '3abeya!!! Lool post soon ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeed the post ! Waiting for post 10 xo

    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let her tell him what happened :c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingggggg damn how come i never knew about ur story :S its soooo gooooood <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRLSSS , I JJUST WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL !! 9ali7 is mine , & only mine so back-off before you all drool for him :$ , & monya karat 5a6ryy :c why can't she just till my fiancé :') 9ali7 could help her <3 OHHH one last thing , thank yoouuu zoo much for the great posttt you're so talented mashallahh ! -M from saudi arabia

    ReplyDelete