Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 25


The next two days passed by so quickly.. and they were really boring!!

I barely saw Mit3eb o kil ma 9adaf enna nkon eb nafs el mukan o shafny faj2a yin7aash..

I hate this :(

Finally we returned to Kuwait. Kint lazim anam eb bait ahaly because of obvious reasons..

The first week went by so agonizingly slow. A7la shay ena kil yoom o tark Dalal o Lulu yzoroony aw ana aroo7luhum..

I miss Mit3eb, I feel like I haven’t seen him in ages. We talk on the phone a lot but still seeing him and being near him is always different.

On top of all that I’m starting to have back pains. I can’t sit in one place for too long and I can’t stand for too long.

O 9ayraa 7aail mashfoo7a bas akil o maraat a7is enna khalas banbaa6 min el akil bs lama ashof shay jidamy 3ady ag3ad o akil mara thanya..

Ga3da agi9 3ala nafsy o agool ena lazim akil wayed 3ashan el baby bs shakly ba9eer kuber el kabat 3ala akher shay :(

Lazim asawy diet asraaa3 saree3!

Bs kil ma agool 7ag Mit3eb ezifny..

“La laa entay shakliich yanaaitay o bityanineeny ma3aach 9aa7?” Mit3eb said.

It was 11 pm o tawa yitfaragh edig 3alaayy…

“Walla min9ijy Mit3eb enta minziman mo shayifny 3ady zidt 5 kilos,” I said.

“Ukhhhh shloon chithyyy??!! Ana khaber el7amel mafrooth tith3aaf ma tamtiin!!” he said sarcastically.

“Min9iiijyyyy,” I said.

“Yalmaynoona lazim tamtineeen ya3ny el baby ga3ed yikbar dakhlich fa lazim ezeed 
waznich o entay ga3da takleen 3an athnain fa 3ady,” he said.

“Kaifik 3ad etha 9irt kuber el kabat mo tsaweely suwalif enta elly mo rathy asawy diet,” I said.

“Eee 6abee3y tamtineen bs 3ad mo kuber el kabat,” he chuckled.

“Laa kaifiik ta7aamal el outcome,” I said.

“6a3 hathyyy, laa yuba eklay mithel elawadem ya3ny lama tishb3een shitsawen? Ta7miden rabich o tgomeen 3an el akil o bs tsakreen 7aljich lama tyoo3een mara thanyaa,” he said.

“Pleaaase ethgha6nyy zyada,” I said.

“Hahaha ee maby asma3 kilmat diet mara thanya kilish wala 7mayyen 3ad latyaw3eena maskeen!” he said.

“Mashallaa min al7een edafi3 3anna o togaf thiddy!!” I said.
“Eeee hatha 3ain el sai7,” he said.

“Awal shay awal shay e7na manadry etha 9bay wela bnaya, thany shaay ma qararna 3ala esim,” I said.

“Etha 9bay ana asamy o etha bint entay sameeha,” he said.

“Hmmm fair enough,” I said.

“Mabda2eyan ra7 ekoon 9bay o esma Abdulrahman, 3ad enshalla mayaksir feeny o y6la3 bint,” he chuckled.

“Haha kil shay min Allah 7iluu,” I said.

“Ee walla, enzain o etha bint shnu bitsameenha? Tukfain nagay esim san3,” he said.

“Abaaihh madryyy!!! Lazim afaker feeha 3adel!!” I said suddenly getting very enthusiastic.

“Eee 3indich wagt wayed tfakreen, enzain khaleena min el asamy al7een.. meta tkhale9 nisatich tara m9akhat esalfa,” he said.

“Tara bas 9arlina sboo3..” I said.

“Oo laih meta bitanasain 7athritich?” he asked.

“Haha allahu a3laam,” I said.

“Ya3ny mo 7ala hathyy ana elwa7eed elly magdar ashofich o bs a3aref akhbarich min el telephone!!” he said.

“Shasawyy walla mo beedy,” I said. Kisaar kha6ryyy, I felt like it’s somehow my fault!

“Walaht 3alaich ya3ny..” he said.

Eshawiiggg

“Walla ana aktharr!!” I said.

We continued talking until I fell asleep..



Lulu’s POV:


His smile.

It’s the first thing I see as soon as I open my eyes, and then it slowly fragments before reality swims into view.

His voice echoes in my head. Every time I try to get it out it bounces off all the walls that make up my brain and goes right back to where it was, playing over and over like a song on repeat.

I’m such a stupid girl for allowing myself to fall so deeply in love, when I barely know him.

I wish there is a “un-love” button on my heart that would rid me from this pain.

Hmmm..

My phone started vibrating indicating an incoming call. Raqam ghareeeb ga3ed edig 3alaay o hathy thalith marra ydigoon madry shisalfa..

Khal arid ymkin shay tharoory..

“Aloo,” I said.

“Esalamu 3alaikum,” a manly voice replied.

It didn’t sound familiar. I sat up straight.

“Mnu ma3ay?” I asked.

“Ana Saad,” he said.

I froze. Of course!!

Suddenly his voice sounded very familiar.

Suddenly the butterflies in my stomach that were once sleeping peacefully are now flying around in chaos making my heart tingle.

“Asif 3al ez3aaj bs baghait agolich shay,” he said.

I didn’t know what to say!! It’s like all the words in my vocabulary disappeared!!!

My palms started to sweat and my heartbeats sped up.

Abaaih lazim atkalaaam

“Umm.. tefathal,” I said.

La7tha la7tha!! Min wainla raqmy??!

“Lulu aby a6lib minich 6alab ma3alaich amer..” he said.

You lost me at Lulu……

The way he says my name makes my heart flutter.

“Ook..” I whispered.

The air around me was so intense.

La7tha laykoon besawely nafs thak elyom o ya6lib shay sakheef?

“Mayinfa3 agoola hny, lazim ashofich,” he said.

Haw!

“Shlon ya3ny?” I asked.

“Ta3alay elyoom 3end Dalal o akalmich,” he said.

Madryy..

Maby aroo7 bs 3ashana a7is ghala6..

“Madry ashoof,” I said.

“Tukfain Lulu tharoory,” he said.

Latgooool esmyy :(

Eshawigg yaraby shasaawyy

“Ma aw3idik..” I said.

My heart is telling me to go right this minute, but my brain it telling me that its wrong.
Ughhh mukhy lazim yidakhal :(

“3ala ra7tich bs meta magedartay goleely,” he said.

“Enshallah,” I said.

“Ma3a esalama,” he said before he hung up.

I brought the phone next to my heart and hugged it.. I know I sound pathetic but …. No I am pathetic :(

7ady aby a3aref shnu beegoly!! Bs fashla etha ri7t a7is ghala6 waay madry shasawyy!!!

Aro7 wela la??



Noura’s POV:



Rasyyy m9adi3 min awal ma ga3adt min el noom o mo rathy e6eeb!

I’ve been vomiting nonstop and I have no idea why.

I feel so tired and weak I can barely stand on my feet.

“Noura ta3alaay el 9ala g3day ma3ay,” my mother said.

“Enshallah,” I said as I dragged myself out of bed. ma6al3t min dary elyoom mafeeny 7ail!

I went downstairs to the living room.

“Ha shloon Nahla,” Nahla asked as she touched my stomach.

“Ya7ilwichh wentay wathqa ena basameha Nahla,” I said.

“Eee shda3wa ana ekhitch el wa7eeda,” she said.

“Mayindara yimkin mu bnaya,” I said.

“Ee 3ady 7ata lo 9bay,” she said.

“Haaw yanaitay?” I asked.

“Pleasee please!!” she begged.

Mo min9ijha!!

I sat down, suddenly I felt sick and light headed.

My stomach started twisting and churning. O Nahla ga3da t7in foog rasy!!

I rested my head in my hands.

“Nahla bs yuma shfeech kalaitay galb ekhtich, Noura shfeech??” my mother asked.

“Ta3bana shwaay,” I said.

“Ray7aay,” my mother said.

The smell of something, that I can’t quite place a finger on, swam through my nostrils. It 
made me feel so queasy that I had to run to the bathroom and vomit for the 29439 time!

I heard my mother’s voice behind me, “Smila 3alaich shfeeech?”

The image of my mother started to get blurry. Before I can say anything, everything went black.

.


I opened my eyes to find myself in a white room. I blinked a couple more times to get a better view. I lifted my head up and turned right.

Yup, I’m in a hospital room.

As soon as my mother saw me she hurried next to me, “Haa 7abeebtyy shlonich?”

Ga3adt a6ale3ha a7is mo mistaw3ibaa..

“Shit7seen fee,” she asked.

“Rasyy,” I said.

“Khaltyy, Noura g3adat?” I heard Mit3eb’s voice but I can’t see him anywhere.

Mit3eb, I need Mit3eb :’(

“Eee tawha ga3da,” she said as she walked over to the door.

“Badish, aby ashooofha,” he said.

“La yuma broo7ha ta3bana o ehya mitnasya feek,” my mother said.

“Adry khalty bs lazim ashoofha tukfain,” he said.

Babchyy

A tear slowly made its way down my cheek.

“Ok bakhaleek ma3aha shway bs mo e6awel witkhaleeny a7atyy,” my mother said.

“Enshalah!!” he said.

I heard the door close and after a few seconds Mit3eb appeared into view.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him. Its like I haven’t seen him in years.

He took slow steps as he started coming closer, its like he’s afraid.

 “Shloonich al7een?” he asked.

I just nodded because if I opened my mouth to speak I will cry.

He stopped a few inches away from my bed.

“Shaklich masima3tay kalamy o sawaitay rijeem… khalaitay 7amany y3a9eb zain chthy?” he asked with a smile.

I swear his smile is the definition of love.

More tears started to stream down my cheeks.

7asait chabdyy shway gamat taglib, laaa plsss laa :(

I covered my nose and Mit3eb took a couple of steps back.

“Tukfain Noura bas bag3ad ma3ach hal digeega,” he said.

He brought a chair and sat next to my bed, but not too close. He stretched out his arm and opened his hand.

“3a6eeny edich,” he ordered.

I held his hand and covered my nose with the other hand.

“Laish chthy barda?” he asked.


“Madry,” I whispered.

He planted a kiss on my hand; I felt goosebumps take over my body.

I heard the door open and Mit3eb dropped my hand like it was on fire.

“Ha khala9taw?” my mother asked.


“Ee al7een bamshyy,” Mit3eb said as he stood up.

“Lazim etro7?” I asked.

“La many 6ali3 min el mustashfa, bag3ad barra elghurfa bs 3ashan takhtheen ra7tich,” he said.

“3ady eg3ad hny,” I said.

“Weddy walla, bs entay elly btit3ibeen 6a3 shloon entay msakra khashmich wintay tkalmeeny,” he said.

“Ok,” I said as I lowered my head.

“Etha tabeen ay shay ana barra,” he said before he left.





 **Sorry 3al ta2kheer bs ga3ed e9eer feny aqwa writers block ya3ny ma3indy afkaar fa pls ni6raw 3alay shway 3ashan aktib post san3 :$ sorry again xx














3 comments:

  1. Ambaih wath3hom e3awer il galbb :( i miss mit3eb myselff maskina nora!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3AAJEEEB
    Jad maskeinaa nouraa:c
    Taksir elkha6r:c
    Amby la nuraa latru7 3aibb:'c
    Amazing as always
    Post as soon as possible:c

    ReplyDelete