Monday, May 13, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 24


Noura's pov:


I washed my face and stood in front of the sink, staring at my reflection.


La laa ma3qoola??? Ma3qolaa elly ga3ed e9eer?


Hadaait kilshaayy o maligait ella atnasa eb Mit3eb??


Babchy!!!!


Bs 9iiiij magdaar astaa7mil etha garrab yaamy aw lemasny..


Mo ena ree7ta khaysa aw shay bs chthyy madryy laish :')


I unlocked the door and peaked through the opening. I found Mit3eb sitting on the foot of the bed staring at his hands.


I covered my nose; I don't want to feel sick again. I stepped out of the bathroom and tiptoed towards the closet.


My heartbeats accelerated, a part of me was hoping that this nisat thing isn't real.


I continued walking with my nose still covered. Mit3eb looked at me then furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.


He stood up and I immediately stopped walking. He crossed his hands on his chest and narrowed his eyes at me, its obvious he's a little frustrated.


"Btgoleely shfeech?" He asked through clenched teeth.


Okay not a little, he's pissed.


Agoola?? How can I tell him without hurting his feelings??


Abyyy arid likuwait! Abyy umyyyyy :'(


Ashwana 3ugub bacher radatnaa!!


"Maku shayy," I whispered.


"Masmaa3??? Laish msakraa khasmich wntay tkalmeeny??" He asked. I can feel the anger boiling in his eyes and it was scaring me.


I just shook my head. I was trying to look for the right words or the right lie to say but I blanked out!!


He stared at me for a good thirty seconds. His face slowly turned red and his eyes, his questioning angry eyes, made my insides shiver.


Suddenly he started walking furiously to my direction. My heart made a double flip; I honestly thought he was going to strangle me. I widened my eyes in fear, but he walked right past me and stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.


I let out a long, loud sigh of relief. I realized I was holding my breath the whole time. My heartbeats slowed down and my breathing became even again.


I threw myself on the bed. I smelled Mit3eb's scent and my stomach started churning and twisting so I ran back to the bathroom.


I have already vomited three times today, I feel so weak and sick I can barely move.


Shloon ra7 a3eesh ma3aaa for the next 8 months o ana magdar astaa7mil agarib yama??


Shlon raa7 agola enny mitnasya fee aslan!! :'(


:0 :0


Shlon raa7 enaam elyom?? Mayseer mayser enam ma3ay bilghurfa!


I called my mother for some advice.


"Weee sh'haal 7aath!!" She said. "Y3ny mt2akda enna mina? Mo shay thany?"


"Eeee mit2akdaa yumaa!!" I said, I could feel the lump in my throat growing.


"Lazim tgoleela 7abeebty uhwa ra7 yifhaam, y3ny entay ma tnageen elashya elly etanasain minhum!!" She said.


"Akhaf e3a9eb," I whispered as the tears started falling one by one.


"Laa enshalla mara7 e3a9eb o laish be3a9ib? Hathy kitbaat rabich o elnisat kilha awal arba3 ash'hir o enshallah o b3dain btrdeela mara thanya," she said.


Ughhhh. 4 months is too much :'(


I hung up the phone and buried my face in the pillow and continued sobbing.



.



I opened my eyes to see Mit3eb standing next to the TV looking for something. 7ada muz3ij!!


I woke up with the biggest headache; I hate falling asleep after crying my eyes out.


I removed the blanket and slowly slipped out of bed. Mit3eb turned around, gave me a look, and then returned to whatever he was doing.


7ada m3aa9ib :’(((


I took a shower, wore my pjs and went to Lamees and Laila’s room.


“Ana banam,” Laila declared. Lamees and I moved to the balcony.


“Lamees bagolich shay..” I said.


“Goolay,” she said.


“Ga3da atnasaa eb…” I couldn’t bring myself to say his name.


“Eb shnuuu??? 3ad lazim enyeeblich eya la yi6la3 eb wildna,” she joked.


“Laa.. ana mitnasya eb umm Mit3eb,” I said.


She widened her eyes, “chathabaa!!”


“Wallaa!! Elyoom kilma garrab yamy 7asait chabdy taglib walla madry shasawyy!! O madry shlon agola!” I complained.


“Abaaih 7abeebtyyy!! Noura lazim tgoleeela matgdreen tkhsheen 3anna!” she said.


“Adry bs akhaf e3a9eb!” I said.


“Haw laish e3a9eb hal shay mo beedich!!” she said.


“Ok bs shasawyy al7en magdar ag3ad ma3a eb mukan wa7id min ghair ma chabdy taglib!! Wain benaam elyoom?” I asked.


“ya7jizla ghurfaa shda3wa kilha laila wa7da!! O kalmee entay gi3day 3ala lifrash o uhwa khal yogaf akher el ghurfa,” she said while giggling.


Abaaiihh :’(


That’s how we’re going to communicate now.


“Babchyyyy,” I said. I tried so hard to fight the tears.


“Hawneeha wit’hooon wallaa el ayam tarkith o enshalla bsr3a tkhalseen min hal nisat o tiftakaain!” she said.


“Enshallahh!” I said.


We continued talking until it was time for me to talk to Mit3eb. It was almost 11:30 pm and I’m not feeling sleepy AT ALL.


I got up from the chair and started making my way to my room.


T3arfoon elshu3oor lama galbkum yergaa3 lankum mbad3een o khayfeen tgolon 7ag umahatkum shimsawen??


Ana bethab6 chthyy ga3ed e9eer feenyy bs madryy laish khayfa hal kither!!


I entered the room to find Mit3eb standing next to the window talking on the phone; he hung up within minutes after I entered. He took one step towards me,


“La7tha la7tha!!” I said holding my hand up gesturing for him to stop walking.


He looked at me waiting for me to explain myself.


“Aby agoolik shay bs please latgarib,” I said.


He raised his eyebrows in shock then crossed his hands on his chest and leaned on the window.


“E9ara7aa madry shloon agolik bs .. umm.. walla madry shloon 9ar hal shay o madryy laaaish!!!! Bs umm..” I kept stuttering.


“Noura, ta7achay 3adel,” Mit3eb said sternly.


Okayy………


“Ga3da atnasaa fe-eek,” it came out all weird and wrong.


He froze for a couple of seconds, then ran his hands through his hair and lowered his head.


He sat on the foot of the bed and rested his head in his hands. “Shnisawy al7een?” he whispered.


“Madryy,” I said, my voice breaking up from the tears. I don’t know why I’m crying but I have to let it out.


“Ya3ny.. many fahim .. shlon?” he asked.


“Madryy wallaa, magdar agarib yamik, bs Mit3eb hal shay mo beedy walla,” I said.


He nodded and stood up; I instantly took a step backward.


“Latkhafeen mara7 ayeelich,” he said.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and stared at my feet.



“Khala9 entay namaay .. o uhh ashofch bacher enshallah,” he said.


He took a couple of steps then froze. He looked at me waiting for me to move since I was standing near the door. I entered the bathroom and closed the door, but left a little crack.


Before he left I asked, “wain bitroo7?”


“Ba7jizly ghurfa,” he said.


“Ok dig 3alaay awal ma tistilim el ghurfa,” I said.


“Enshallah,” he said.


“Asfa,” I whispered as the tears, once again, made their way down my cheek.


He didn’t hear me and now all I hear is the silence in the room.




 **Adryy gseer bs hatha ely gedart 3alaih :( Hope you enjoyed!
Latinsoon Sourat AlMulk and GN <3


















17 comments:

  1. SHORT BUT AMAZINGG!!! LOVE IT SO MUCHHHH:'((( CANT EXPRESS!! 1000 WORDS ARENT ENOUGH. -258264

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVVVVVEEEE IIIIIITTTTTTT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo good and sad and short and :(
    I love the story wallah
    -anon k-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss youu
    When you'll post daily :(?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7abeeebtyy! Enshallaa lama akhals exams;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it! Bas too short. Mta nxt post?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im confused shno ya3ni ihya mitnasya ib mit3eb

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOL 7aram ra7amt mitt3ib meskeen:'( =))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shinu ya3nii ehya mitnasya ub meit3eb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya3ni mestankirita ma tegdar tegarrib menna ;p

      Delete
  10. good luck on your finals can't wait for the next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please post ASAP!!
    Im addicted to it..

    -dalal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heeyy!
    Please post soon im attached :(

    -jas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pls yalaa post:(((

    ReplyDelete