Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 22


My heart almost beat its way out of my chest


It was beating so fast that you can see my chest rise and then drop back down.


Small sweat beads started to form on my forehead and palms.


I panicked.


Suddenly, all I can hear is the sound of my heart freaking out.


I can see mit3eb walking over to me with his hands wide.


He pulled me into a hug.  I was still frozen in a state of disbelief.


I can feel his hand patting my back and his breath tickling my neck.


But I’m still....


Suddenly, their happy voices found their way back to my ears again.


"Mabroook 7abeebty," Mit3eb whispered into my ear while still hugging me.


"Ma9adeg ba9eeer 3amma, a7laa khabaar," Lamees squealed.


"Samooha Lailaaa," Laila said.


A confused expression danced on Mit3ebs face, "Noura shfeech?"


I realized i was quiet the whole time and didn’t show any type of reaction.


"mafeeny shayyy," I said with a fake smile.


"Akeeeed mistaansa ba3ad Mit3eb sh'haasu2al," lamees said.


I smiled, "haha eee way el7imdlaa."


The girls continued talking and smiling with glee, while mit3eb looked at me with worry.


"Yalla ro7aaw badlaw 3ashan ni6la3," Mit3eb told the girls. He looked at me and whispered, "emshayy ma3ay."


I followed him back to our room and sat on the foot of the bed. He closed the door behind him and turned around.


"Shfech??" He asked.


"Mafeeny shay," i lied.


"3Abalich ba9adgch? Goleely shisalfa? Shakla mu 3ajbich elkhabar," he said.


"Haw shloon maya3jbnyy akeed mistansa!!" I said.


"Mathanity," he said as he sat next to me.


I turned my face away from his questioning eyes.


Ma3qoola? Ana ba9eer um???!


For the next 9 months a baby will grow inside me.


An actual human will slowly form inside my tummy?


I placed one hand on my stomach and carefully rubbed it like it might break.


I cant breath I cant breath!!


A big fat hot tear slowly slid down my cheek.


As if on queue a river of tears streamed down my cheeks at once.


I felt Mit3ebs fingers wrap around my chin to turn my face towards him.


He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.


"Tukfain goleely shfeech?" He whispered.


"Khayfaa..." I managed to say.


"Min shnu?" He asked.


"a7is enna.. ena im not ready!!" I said before I started sobbing uncontrollably.


Mit3eb pulled me into a hug and started running his hands through my hair.


I continued sobbing into his chest. I don’t know why I’m crying…. I don’t really know what to do!


"Noura sh'hal 7achy? Latfakreen chthyy entay gad'ha enshallaa!" He said.


I don’t know why I was scared.


I always wanted to have a baby and raise him/her with a loving husband.. I mean who doesn’t’?


But this came as a surprise..


This is a one way street, I can never go back ..


"Ta3awithay min bleees o estansaay ghairich yitmana yismaa3 halkhabar o mo 7a9ilaa," Mit3eb said.


He's right!! Staghferallah yarabyy!


"El7imdlaa El7imdlaa,” I said as I got up.


“Roo7ay ghaslay wayhich o stansaay walla hatha a7laa khabaar!!” Mit3eb said with a huge grin.


Just looking at his beautiful smile made me smile against my will. Its like somebody poured cool water on my steaming heart.


Ana laish khayfa? Dam raby mawjood o Mit3eb ma3aaay enshallah kil el umoor bit3ady 3ala khair!


I washed my face and came back with a huge grin.


“Eeee chithyyy yith7ikoon,” Mit3eb said.


“Haha sorry 3ala elly 9aar tawa bas taqabal hal mood swings ma3a el 7amaal,” I said.


“Allaaah y3eeeny btg3deen tabchen chthy kilyoom?” he asked.


“3ad mo kilyoom!” I said.


“Atwaqa3 3ala akher shay ana elly babchy wintay elly bit'hadeeny," he said while chuckling.


"Hahahaa yakirhiiik," I said.


I heard a knock on the door followed by, "3adyy adkhal?"


"Ee," I said.


Lamees walked into the room with a juge grin on her face, "Yallaa khalastaw?"


"La ta3aleelina ba3ad 10 sneen 3ala ma tkhales Noura," Mit3eb said.


I gave him a look.


"Ka bas baghayer bloozty," I said.


"Ok bnan6rkum bl reception," Lamees said before she left the room.


I quickly changed and styled my hair while Mit3eb went through one of the magazines.


7athhum li9bayan bs tshirt o ban6aron o khalisaw mo e7na sinaa..





**All the way in Kuwait:




Lulu’s POV:


Magdar afaker eb ay shay thany ghairaa…


7ata lama a7awel afaker eb shay thaany alga nafsy ga3da afaker fee mara thanya… shloon??? Madryyy!!!!


Magdar asheeela min baaaly 7awaalt wayed o kil mu7awaltyy ba2at bil fashaal…


7ady a3awer el galb.. kila afaker eb Saad o uhwa mayadry 3anyy :(


Yallaa ma3alaih..


Elmuhim.. baroo7 bait Dalol el yoom 3azma elrabe3 o malyy khilg afaker shnu albis :(


3ad minziman mo ray7a baithum.. lana maby ashofa ga3da a7awel ansa o etha shftaa mara7 agdar ansa… enshalla ma ashofa elyoom


After a while of thinking and forming a mountain of clothes on my bed I decided I’d wear a black long sleeveless tail blouse with leather leggings.


I curled my hair, wore my jewellery and hit the road.


.



I spent a really good time with the girls..


9ij minziman mo shayfaat’hum o walhanaa 3alaihum!!


Bs akhyas shay bil mawthoo3 eny mashift Saad… shway ta7asaft enna da3ait eny ma ashofa..


La bas a7san a7san 3ashan ansaa..


Way ma9adeg I’m back to thinking about him!


I tried for the 947948 time to get him out of my mind as I made my way to my car.


I got out my keys, unlocked my car and opened the door..


Just as I was about to get in the car,


“Lulu!” I head someone call.


I turned around to see Saad standing behind the houses’ entrance peeking through the door.


He gestured for me to come.


I stared at him blankly, and then pointed at myself “ana?” I mouthed.


“Eee,” he said with a smile.


I froze.. aroo7 wela ma aroo7!!


“Ok ana na6rich hnyy meta ma qarartay tyeen 7ayach allah..” he said with a chuckle.


He disappeared into the garden.


Abyy arooo7 bs a7is 3aaib!!!


Bs aby aroo7!!!


Just as my heart and my mind were having their usual debate.. I felt my leg taking me to exactly where Saad was standing.


My heart started beating faster when I stood in front of him.


His smile, was so welcoming.. it removed some of the fear that nestled my heart.


“Esalamu 3alaikum,” he greeted.


“Wa3alaikum esalam…” I whispered.


“Shlonich?” he asked.


“Bkhair el7imdla..” I said.


“E9ara7a maby a6awel 3alaich bs aby agoolich shaghla wa7da..” he said.


“Tifathal,” I said while my heart was still beating really fast.


“Cham raqam ukhooch Fawaz? Aby tharoory eb shaghla o minziman mo shayfa o ma3indy raqma..” he said.


I stared at him as my mouth formed a large “O”.


MU MIN 9IJAAA!!!


Yaby raqam ukhoooy??


O ana malat 3alaay khayfaa o galby shway o yoogaf 3abaly begol shay thanyy..


Magool ella maaaalat!!



**Sorry ya jema3a bs mith6ara akhith another long break lana tawny mkhalsa midterms o babdy finals... bear with me please o enshallah awal ma akhales exams I will start posting daily.. Hope you enjoyed<3 

7 comments:

  1. Short bs I LOVED ITTTT!! YOU ARE AMAZING!! BEST BLOGGER EVEERRR!!!!!
    I LOVE YOU
    Good luck:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay shay mnk 7elu! I enjoyed the post SO muchhhh I apreciate the post thankyou love xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED THE POST!!
    LOOOL sa3ad mnadeeha Oo 7alta 7ala wehya wa3alayya meshta6a maskeena akher shy yabi raqam ekhoha::
    thankyou ya A3JAAAB maggie bel denya Oo ya raaaab ewafgech Oo esaheeel 3alaich

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never wrote a comment to any blog I read only your blog is so amazin and I have to thank you for your amazing talent I check your blog like every 5 seconds hoping you'll post a new post I really loved the story mra n7bk w shukran -nourah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yemkin saad byakh6ebha min ukhouha:p mit3eb ou nooura maku akyaat minhum:(♡♡ amazing post as usual ya36eech el3afyaa love:**
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A short post :(
    Bs yshwgoun !! Mit3b is so sweet
    atwq3 saad is asking for her brother's number 3shan bykh6bha or something ;p
    Post soon beautiful ♥ and good luck on your finals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poooossssstttt plzzzzzz can't wait any longer :(((

    ReplyDelete