Monday, November 19, 2012

Twenty-one.

A Walk Down Memory Lane..21

*One incoming call*

My phone was ringing nonstop and I didnt really feel like answering Rawan. I dont really have enough power in me to argue with her. She wanta me to cut off all ties with Zaid just to be her friend again. She easily gives up on our friendship like it means nothing.

------------

I sat with Zaid yesterday in our gathering. All my aunts and uncles were surprised to see me since I havent been there in a long while.

"Waayy wa2akheeran bayantayy!" Khalty Asma greeted.

"Hehe 3threeny khalty," I said as I kissed both her cheeks.

I sat down next to my cousins and we started chatting. Later Zaid came and everyone greeted him in unison. He kept glancing at me and as soon as I look at him he looks away. After most of the relatives left he came and sat next to me.

"Ha shloonich? shilakhbar?" he asked with a grin.

"Bkhair el7imdlaa, enta shlonik?" I asked.

"Bkhair damich bkhair," he flashed me one of his breathtaking smiles.

Yup, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach.

Wai3 Monya stop it, stop crushing over him khalas!!

"Enzain ybteely el aghraath?" he asked.

"Ee," I said as a I pulled the small booklets that explained everything you need to do when you go to Makkah.

"Taqabal allah muqadaman," I said as I handed him the booklets.

"Minna o minich enshallah. Mashkooora matga9reen Manawyy," he said.

"El3afuu masawait shayy, ray7 bro7ik?" I asked.

"La baro7 ma3a wa7id min erabi3 dayin ethabi6ny haha," he said.

"Ahh ok, yalla 3asa allah ytaqabal!" I said.

"Ameen," he said.

"Enzain sm3ayy, Monya tkfaa abeech etsam7eny, 3ala kil elly sawaita. Matadreen ymkin aroo7 o ma arid," he whispered.

"Wee smila 3alaik, fal allah wala falik enshallah bitrid," I said.

"Enshalla, bs ham maythir ennich etsam7eeny wit7alileeny," he looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Ee akeed asam7ik," I said with a grin.

"Khooosh el7imdlaa walla kint a7aty radiich," he grinned.

"hehe," I looked away realizing something. Did I forgive him way too quickly? I still feel my heart tighten everytime I remember what he did. But somehow Im still willing to forgive.

I realllly wish I can hate him but everytime I try, I fall harder. :(

"Aby agolich shay e9ara7a magdar askit," he said.

"Shnu?" I asked.

"Mashalah wayed mi7lawaa Monya," he said with a smile.

umm. Yaraby shlon agdar akraha? Kint ad3y enna allah yaktiba min ni9eeby, and I think God answered my prayers.

"Uhh mashkor," I said as my cheeks flushed.

He just grinned.

------------------

My phone rang for the 8392736 time, I just had to answer it.

"Aloo," eb nafsya.

"Hala Monya shlonich?" Rawan asked.

"Bkhair el7mdla," I said.

moment of silence.

"Uhh Monya ana dagga at2asaf 3ala elly glta thak elyoom, adry 7adyy 7mara o ghabeya o kilshay bs walla kint khayfa 3alaich and I dont want to see you hurt again!!" she said.

"Mhmm,"

"Ya3ny you're a big girl and you make you're own desicions o ana maby adakhal eb 7ayatich 3threeny walla, o I didnt mean what I said the other day walla," she said.

"Ok," I said.

"latgoleen ok!! pleasee i really miss you!" she insisted.

"Rawan kila tsaween chthyy everytime you have a chance you put our friendship at stake, china mo hamitich," I said whats in my heart.

"Asfaa Monyaa walla akraah hal 6abi3 ely feeny o I'm trying to change it bs jad I dont want to lose you!!" she said.

After a while of talking I forgave her and we started talking about random things, until 9ali7 came into my room.

"Monya abeech eb mawthoo3 tharoory," he said.

I hung up and faced 9ali7, "allahuma eg3alo khaiir, shisalfa?"

"Khair enshallah, bs umm y3ny bakhith rayech eb shaghla," he said.

"Shnu?" I asked.

"Awal shay shloon Nawal enshalla a7san?" he asked.

"Wayed a7san 6la3at min el mistashfaa," I said.

"Ee ashwa el7imdla," he said.

"Ok shnu kint btgol?" I asked.

"Ha la wala shay," he said, hesitant.

"Laaa yalla 3ad ta7acha," I insisted.

"Madryy Monya wagt thany a7san.." he said.

"Ya 7ilwiiik 3abalik bakhaleek tamshy?? bag3ad 3ala galbik lain tit7achaa," I said.

"Walaaiiih enzain enzain," he said as he looked down at his hands.

"Yalllllaaaaaa!!" I said as I nugded him.

"E9ara7a nawy atzawaj," he said quickly.

I looked at him with a grin on my face, "9iiiijjj????"

"Uhh ee.." he said as every shade of red danced on his face.

"Mnuu hathy elly umha da3ya 3alaiha?" I asked, jokingly.

"Agool entay mu kafu a7ad ykalmich," he said as he got up.

"La laa atghashmaar ta3aal," I said as I sat him down again.

"Wallah el3atheem madry laish misti7y minichh!" he asked rhetorically.

"Hahaha etshawiiig! enzain mnuu 7a6 wa7da eb balik wela tabeeny adawerlik?" I asked.

"Uhh..." he said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Gool gol esimhaaa," I said.

"Walla madry shloon agolich," he said as his cheeks flushed.

"Mo 9a3ba, bs gool el esim tara 3adyy haha," I said.

"Nawal," he said with a grin.

"N-nawal? AlX? Rfeejty??'" I asked.

"Ee y3ny cham Nawal ba3aref ana?" he asked sarcastically.

"Abaaaiih," I exclaimed.

"Laiishh? Ana el9ara7a yay as2ilich 3anhaa lanich 7ail ma3aha wet3arfeenha 3adil," he said.

"Walla khoosh bint wini3m feeha," I said.

"Ashwa el7imdla," he said.

"Wanasaaaaa rfeejtyy bt9eerr my sister in law!!!!" I said with a grin.

"Haha la laa tkfa latshtaa6aiin min al7een!!" he said.

"Hahaa abyy agolahaaaa wayy wanasaa," I said.

I never really imagined one of my brothers marrying my best friend, but it sure does feel good.

"Latyineen witsaweenha," he warned.

"Wanasaa btasknoon bilbaiit o ra7 eseer china kilyoom sleepover," I said.

"6aaaa3 hathyyy!! Laykoon 3abalich bit2ajer bildar elly yamich!!" he said.

"Haha laa tnam bdaryy 3adyy," I said.

"Tadren ana elghal6an elly mkalmich," he said as he got up.

"Haha laa atghashmaarr enzain mta btkalm oboy?" I asked.

"Hal yomain enshallahh," he said.

"Okk enshallahhh allah ywafgik bad3eeelik," I said.

"Matga9reen yalla ma3a esalama winsima3t enich gaylatla'ha bakiriicch," he threatened before he left.

6ab3aan being the overly enthusiastic girl that I am, ma 3a6alt 3umry I grabbed my laptop and started looking for dresses for the engagement and wedding.

I woke up the next morning with a grin, and a continous prayer ena allah ywafig 9ali7 o Nawal. I changed quickly and headed to work.

As soon as I entered my office, I found a beautiful bouquet of flowers. This is the third day in a row that I recieve flowers but I dont know who sent them. I checked for a card to find "Good Morning" written on it. It wasn't signed. They were beautiful though.

I sat on my desk, and started working on the papers. After a while, the secretary called saying that "Mr. Msaad" wants me in his office. Of course.

I went to his office and knocked on the door.

"Tefathal," he said.

I walked in and stood in front of his desk. He raised his head, looked at me, then smiled. El7imdla, he's in a good mood.

"G3day shfeech wagfa??" he asked.

I sat down.

"Bakalmichh 3an mawthoo3 elmeetings. 3ndy meeting kbeer next week o abeech tkonen ma3ayy," he said.

"Meeting shnu??" I asked.

"B3dain agoolich etafa9eel, bs its a big deal o ana 7as enna entay gad el mas2oleya fa nagaitich," he said.

"Umm ok.." I said not sure what to reply.

"Bas tara feeha shighil wayed o ra7 ninkirif shwayy bs kilha cham yoom, entay 3ady 3ndich?" he asked.

"Uhh ee 3adyy," I said.

"Khoosh, 3ayal min bacher enshallah enbalish eshighil," he said with a smile.

His kindess is scaring me.

"Ok," I said as I got up to leave.

"La7tha wayn ray7a?" he asked.

"Asfaa walla 3abaly khalasnaa," I said afraid he'd get angry at me again.

"Haha shfeech mikhtar3a bs sa2altich su2al," he said.

"Madry.." I said.

"Shloon elward?" he asked as a smile slowly formed on his lips.

"Entaa ely dazhum?" I asked.

"La bs chthy 6alait eb maktibich o lgait'hum o gilt as2ilich min elfaragha, y3ny shrayich?" he said, still smiling.

I swear he smiled for almost a minute without frowning, they should record this in guiness or something.

"Haha mashkoor wayed 7lween, shnu ga3den twaz3on ward 3ala elmwathafeen? Khoosh fikra!" I said.

"Wallah min9ijich?" he asked, chuckling.

Ya jema3a ana eb 7ilm wela 7aqeeqa? Tawa ybtisim wal7en yth7aak? Mashallah mashalla maby a7sida!!

"Haw ee," I said.

"Laa 6ab3ann mo ga3deen enwazi3 ward!! maku shighil?" he said.

"Ahh ok sorry," I said.

"Y3ny mo m9adga ena yayiblich ward? Hatha noo3 min ele3tethar 3ala elly sawaitaa," he said.

"Mashkoor matga9er," I said.

Yaraby madry laish many gadra abla3a?:)

?اللي يبينه عيّت النفس لا تبغيه، و اللي نبيه عيّ البخت لايجيبه..

** Helloo readers! Sryy adry 6awaalt wayedd:/ But I didn't have the time nor the ideas. Anyway, enshallah mayitkarar hal ta2kheer sam7oony, o hope you enjoyed and dont forget to comment ♥

7 comments:

  1. Laa walllaaah 3adyyyyy bas ya3nyy lat6awleeen nafgdchh!!
    7adaaaa 3aajeeeeeeeeeb elpost, ILOVEYOUU
    -BirthdayGirl xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets say that this post was AMAAAZZINGGG!!! NAAAAARRR<3333. PLEASE 5ALEEHAA T7B MSA3D:( MALAT 3ALAA ZAID!! post soon please o:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amaazziiinnggg <3<3<3 cant wait shno be9er bainha w bain msa3ad !!! please post asaap!!<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaay khal t7eb Msa3aaad mu Zaid :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7abebty ekhthay ra7tch;;*
    Dont push ur self .. W elpost amazing .. #team musa3ad for sure!
    I hate zaid!!!!
    Waiting.....
    -AS;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doctor is missing in this post I like herrr. ..

    Bs anyway loved this chapter w nbii more action ..

    Thanks dear for posting w please la t6wlen 3leena :( ..

    Huda xoxo

    ReplyDelete