Thursday, November 29, 2012

Twenty-five.


A Walk Down Memory Lane..25

He opened the door for me to reveal balloons hanging everywhere. I widened my eyes in shock; I don’t know what to think. I entered to see a cake placed on the table next to a huge bouquet of flowers. Everything looked so beautiful. The lights were dimmed, and the room smelled of vanilla and jasmine scented candles.

"Kil 3am wintay eb khair Monya," Msa3ad whispered in my ear.

I stood there still trying to take in everything in the room. Ma9adegg!!!

"Hatha 7agyy?" I asked. Ok I know it’s a stupid question bs jad I was taken by surprise and when I’m surprised I say stupid things.

"Tukfaa Monya latkharbeen el mood y3ny 7g mnu ballah?" he chuckled.

"Abaihh mashkoor Msa3ad its too muchh!" I said as my face gave off every shade of red.

"Haha la walla tstahlain akthaar, 3asa 3jibtich el mufaja2a?" he asked.

"Eee walla wayedd matga9err!!" I said looking at him.

He looked back at me, smiling. Then he looked into my eyes so intensely, its like he was looking into my soul. I quickly looked away.

"Umm laish ta3abt nafsik o sawait kil hatha?" I whispered shyly.

He gestured for me to sit on the couch, and then he sat next to me. He faced me and smiled.

"Bl3aks Monya widyy asawy akthar min chthy bs adryy enich mara7 trthain ella etha gtlich ta3alay el maktab," he said.

I lowered my head and smiled. Walla ast7yy.

"E9ara7a ana aby akalmich 3an mawthoo3 muhim o lazim agolich w7na broo7na y3ny al7en ansab wagt," he said.

"Yalla gool," I said.

He played with his hands, its obvious he's nervous.

"E9ara7a Monya... uhh..," he scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly.

"Haha shfeeek mikhtibi9," I asked.

"Haha la bs y3ny mawidy tfhmeeny ghala6, Monya abeech tsm3een kil elly bagola laih el akheer b3dain 3alqay," he said.

"Ok khara3tnyy shfeek? laykon ebta6rdnyy????" I said placing my hand on my heart.

"Hahaha laa la latkhafeenn," he said.

He twisted and turned in his seat, he was sooo nervous. He gulped loudly then started talking, "Monya ana adry enna awal el ayam kint shdeed 3alaich, o makint adry laish bs b3dain estaw3abt enny kint wayed mu3jab feech o eb akhlaqich."

He looked at my shocked face then continued.

"O shsma entay e9ara7a shadaitay entibahyy madryy laish bs kint a7ri9 enny ashofich mdawmaa! O kintay 7ail etshawgeen lama azifich o t3a9been o tsaween ta3abeer eb wayhich haha," he chuckled as he remembered el ayam elsooda.

"Bs 3ugub lama bechaytay estaw3abt enny wayed ga3d ajri7ich o e9ara7a mat'hoon 3alay masha3rich, fa glt lazim at2adab o atghayar. 3ad ghayart qismy o 9irt mudeerich bs 3ashan ashofich akthar o nagaitich tshtaghlain ma3ay eb hal project 3ashan ag3ad ma3aach wat3araf 3alaich akthar, o al7een etakhatht elqarar," he said looking deep into my eyes.

My eyes almost fell out as he spoke. Kil hatha eb galbik ya Msa3ad.

I mean I always wanted a love story, but I never really believed that it would happen to me, especially after what happened with Zaid. I suspected that Msa3ad had feelings for me at first but I always brushed that thought off my mind and thought, "Mashallah behid kil hal banat o bi7ibny ana?" Go figure.

He got up and brought the cake with a knife and placed it in front of me. It was a two tier light pink square shaped cake with a white ribbon, made out of fondant, wrapped around it. He handed me the knife.

"g9aayy," he ordered with a smile.

I looked at the knife like it’s the first time I see it.

"Hahaha shfeeeech khayfa tabeen asa3dich?" he grinned.

"Ahaha la 3ady," I said.

I placed the knife on the cake's surface and pressed hard till I reached the bottom. I removed the knife and started cutting the other half of the slice. I used the small spoon to help me lift the slice of cake and place it on the plate.

Ana ma3arf agi9 o kint ad3yy enna ma afashil 3umryy o a3afes edinyaa, bs el7mdlaa so far so good.

"Eklayy," he ordered again.


"Haha enta ekil awal akhaf bitsamimny," I said.

"Afaa maku thiqa kilish," he said as he grabbed the spoon. "Ana asamimch ya jleelat el 7ayyya?"

He dug into the cake and took a bite. He chewed with a grin on his face.

"Ashwa ma mit," he said sarcastically.

"Hahaha," I said as I cut another slice for me.

I removed the slice and placed it on the plate. I lifted my head to see a plastic box inside the cake.

I looked at Msa3ad surprised to find him grinning at me.

"Shelee," he pointed at the box.

"Enta sheela," I whispered. Walla akhaf as7iba wi6ee7 el cake shtiswa 3alay.

"Hahaha walla entayyy..." he said as he slowly pulled out the box.

It was a square plastic box with princess typed on it.

He handed it to me, "3ad ft7yy bala dala3."

I smiled and took the box from his hand. I slowly opened the box, ma3araftny wana 9ayra raqeeqa :p

I widened my eyes when I looked at the plastic engagement ring inside.

"Shnu hatha?" I asked.

"Haha hatha allah ysalmich khatam," he said.

He took it out and held my left hand with his trembling hand. He slowly slipped the ring through my finger.

"Ttzawijainy?" he asked with a grin.

I stared at my hands that were enveloped with his. A chill ran down my spine, it’s the first time he holds my hand. I slowly pulled my hands away.

"Bs latkhafeen mo hathy diblitich el9ijiya," he chuckled.

I felt a lump form in my throat; slowly the tears began pouring down my cheeks.

"Shfeech Monyaa??" he asked in surprise.

"Asfa *sniff*," I said as I wiped my tears.

"Monya ana asif etha faja2tich, bs tukfa fakray bilmawthoo3," he whispered.

-------

"SHGLTAAAYYYY??? 3ASAA RETHAYTAYY WAYY 6ALA3 ROMANSYY!!" Dr. Manar said enthusiastically.

"Hahaha madry khtara3t 7aail," I said.

"Wayy 6a3 hathy tgool khtara3t! Ebayin enna yabeech o 7abich wila chan masawa kil hathaa," she said.

"Adryyy bass.." I said looking at my lap.

"Bas shnuuuu ya 7athyyy!! Walla ma3ndich salfa laykoon radaiteeh?" she asked.

"Hahaha agolich b3daiin," I said.

-------

The next day was very boring. I didn’t go to work because I didn’t feel like it, so I stayed at home the whole afternoon. Then I decided to visit my grandfather.

"Esalamu 3alaikum," I greeted while kissing his forehead.

"Hala yubaa shlonich?" he asked.

"Bkhair enta shakhbarik??" I asked.

We continued talking about every subject. Sub7an allah china yadry 3an Msa3ad awal marra ygoly yalla mta ttzawijain aby ashof 3yalich loool.

After a few hours of chatting with the grandpa, Zaid came in. Waiii3.

He greeted and sat down right next to me. La afaa 3alaik eg3ad eb 7thny ba3ad shd3waaaa :))

"Haa shlon il mbarat?" My grandpa asked.

"Ha? Ay mbarat?" Zaid asked, glancing at me. Ashkara mitwahig.

He doesn’t know that I know that he went to Spain instead of Mecca.

"Mbarat Madrid elly r7tlaha?" he asked.

"Uhh ee walla khoosh li3ib," Zaid said.

"Yalla 3ayal ana bamshy ma3a esalama," I said as I kissed my grand father and quickly left. Jad maly khlg Zaid.

I heard Zaid shouting behind me as I walked to my car.

"La7thaa la7thaa Monya!!" he shouted.

I ignored and continued walking, but his grip stopped me. He turned me around.

"Monya ga3d a7acheech ana," he bellowed.

"Hidny!" I said through clenched teeth.

"Mara7 ahidich, abeech tsm3eeny awal," he said tightening his grip.

"Maby asma3 mabyy ashofik a9lan!!!" I said trying to pull my hands away but his grip was too strong.

"Ya bint el7alal entay laish m3a9ba al7een?" he asked.

"Min9ijiik ts2alhy hasu2al?? Zaid wakher 3anyy al7een!!!" I shouted.

I can’t believe him. Beyaninyyy hal Zaid!

"Monya shfeech t9arkheen goleely fahmeeny," he said.

"Maby afahmik mo lazim tadry enzain!!" I said.

"Ana aby a3aref walla walaht 3alaich yakhy fahmeeny shsalfa," he begged.

"Waii3 waii3 maby asmaa3 9ootikk akrihik akrihik kila echathib 3alay bas ta3abt minik o min suwalfik!!" I yelled.

"Ukhh kil hatha bgalbich? Shd3wa mta chathabt?" he said.

"Waaay madry mnu elly gayily baroo7 el 3umra o akher shay thalif asbanya," I said.

"Ahh.. enzain Monya walla ana a7ibich o mabeech tkrheeny ana asif wallah," he said.

I started turning around and pulling my hand away. I pulled and pulled till I finally freed myself. I quickly ran to my car.

"Maby ashooofik mara thanya you disgust me," I yelled before I drove off.

I can’t describe my hate for him right now. UUGHH!!

I went home o 7adyy mnafsaa!! I entered the house to find my dad sitting in the living room.

"Monya tara rfejtich lulu maritich el magharb," he said.

"Shnuuu???" I asked, incredulous.

"Yat g3adat shway chan tamshyy," he said looking at the TV.

"O shaku tg3aad ba3add? O laish madagat 3alaayy kalematny gabl la tyee??" I shouted.

My dad looked at me, his eyes wide. I realized I was shouting at him o uhwa mala thanb.


"Asfaa yubaa mu qasdyy a9arikh," I said.

"Laish 9ayer bainich o bainha shay?" he asked.

"Laa maku shay, yalla ana banam t9baa7 3ala khair," I said heading to my room.

I sent Lulu a message,

"Egolon zayratny elyoom."

She replied after a few minutes.

"Eeee 7asafa kintay 6al3aa."

I texted back,

"Chan glteeely gabil latyeen?"

She replied,

"Madryy kint greeba yam baitkum fa glt amur matiwaqa3tich 6al3a, bs 3ady ga3adt ma3a uboch waay eyaninn allah ykhale lich."

Ahh ya albyy. Jad bathba7 a7ad elyoom. Enzain ana laish a7iir nafsyy? Laish akalimhaa wazeed elly eb galbyy!!

"Ahh, la marra elyaya goleelyy, anyway goodnight."

I hate to sleep when I’m angry but I don’t want to stay awake and let my over thinking problem get the best of me, so good night. :)
















11 comments:

  1. Ambyyyyyyyyyyyy (OMG)
    Msa3aad mo bss cute, he is beyond cute, beyond amazing, beyond everythiinggggg .. Allaaah yrzgna yaa ruubb;p
    Jaad jaad kanaaat 9adma i was reading w my mouth :O Kel hatha mn msa3ad, ma tewaqa3t chii
    Im starting to love the name msa3aad;p w mala da3y agoul ena elpost amazing because its so much more than that, my favourite post till now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee w nseet agoul thankyou w i love u maggieee .. Jad i cant take enough from ur stories keep it up
    Love u
    -AS

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAAAZZIINGGG!!!! laa laa PLEEAASSEE SAY YYEESSS!!! ommmgggg mum9adgaa w waii3 zaid g6aa3 khal ewali #team msa3ad

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing chapter*-*
    Come on say yes!!!!!!!!
    He's such a gentleman :')
    Waiii3 zaaid chyaabiii??? Ugh I really hate him v.v
    And I'll hate you if you reject msa3ad:(
    Post soon pah-lease!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazinggggg ms3ad is soo cute :$ this lulu is annoying me :S anyways loved the post please post asap <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Msaaa3ad 7adaaa cuuuuuteeee .. Lulu shako ray7a bdon matgool wai3 ! Xo amazing as always xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zaid is getting on my nerves, so as lulu .. 3ad hathyy ely ma abla3ha!! Eww.
    Msa3ad, 7abeeeebyyy enshallah tgoul yess .. Wallah cute w ma laf w dar .. Ra7lhaa seeda <3
    Post soon 7abebtii la tna6rena
    Waiting
    -AW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing as usual :D!
    Post today? Please

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu seems like a b*tch. I think that i know what she's up to but let's hope it won't happen.
    Msa3ad?!AHH YA MSA3D!walla yl63 mina! i liked him ALOT! alla yrzgna bs.
    the post AMAZING! this story is one of the most exciting stories i had ever read, and it seems to be the best!
    try to post asap!!
    love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lulu .. Realy amby wie3 I want to kill her ;p .. Zaid nrfzny !! .. And msa3d !! He's Amazing , Cute , yshwe8 I agree with the first anon about him =)) ♥ !! 3la 8olt'ha allah yrz8na ♥ ;p
    Post soon ♥ !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete