Friday, June 8, 2012

Give fate a chance 38


“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”


He opened the car's door, and extended his hand for me to hold.

"Yalla mdalilich ana al7een etsighilay elfur9a, it won't happen again" he chuckled.

"Enta 6ayeb wana astahil" I batted my lashes at him with a smile.

"E9ara7a magdar ankir enny 6ayib bs entay tistahlain? Hmmm." he scratched his chin as if deep in thought.

I hit him lightly on his shoulder.

Wahab suddenly stiffened and balled his fists. He was looking at someone behind me.

"Wahab shfeek?" I asked.

I turned around to see a man leaning on his car with his hands crossed on his chest. I also spotted the tail of a white dress flailing with the wind but the girl was hiding behind a car.

Wahab and the guy stared at eachother for what seemed like a century. Both of them refused to lower their gazes.

"Mnu hathaa?" I asked.

"Abdulrahman" Wahab spat.

"Haww!! Shyayba hny??" I widened my eyes.

"El7aywan yayny edawam elyoom." Wahab said through clenched teeth. "Egoly latitzawaj Lama, walla lo mu 7ashemat elsharika chan thab7a"

Wahab took a step forward and the guy did the same. I stood infront of Wahab. Kilish mala da3y et9eer housha.

They looked like lions fighting for the kill.

"Wahab please mala da3y mashakil khanidkhal o ba3dain e9eer khaiir!" I tried to push him inside the house.


We made our way to the door and entered to see my mother and Khalty Nawal (Wahab's mother) waiting in the room.

"Shfeekum ta2akhartaw?" My mother asked as she fixed my hair and dress.

"Ana akhartaa" I said with a sheepish smile.

Wahab was still angry. If I look long enough, I can almost see the fire growing in his eyes.

We sat on the couch waiting for Khalty Nawal to tell us when to go downstairs. Suddenly, Shaikha came in with tissues in her hands. She was wairing a long white dress.

"Waaay Lama *sniff* ma9adeg you're married! I'm so happy for you!" she reached in for a hug.

Talk about .. Awkward?

She turned to Wahab, "Mabrook Abdulrahman." she said while whipping her tears. FAKE tears that is.

The smile on his face quickly turned into a frown. He furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

"Uhm, Shaikha esma Abdulwahab ahah." I faked that laugh :)

"Ohh. Sorry, 3abaly khathaitay Abdulrahman!!" She said feigning shock.

What is she trying to do?

I pulled her aside and whispered, "Shaikha!! Tista3bi6ain??"

"Haw shfeech, it was an honest mistake!" I can see a hint of a smirk appearing on her lips.

"La walla? Mnu y6la3 Abdulrahman ballah?" I said through gritted teeth. She is getting on my nerves.

"Madry entay kilyoom 6al3atlina eb wa7id ahaha." She said rather loudly. Very loudly.

"Shaikha? 7arakatich hathy maminha fayda! You're trying to pull the oldest trick in the book and it ---"

Khalty Nawal barged into the room, "Wahab, Lama yalla nizlaww." She looked at Shaikha then raised a questioning eyebrow.


Wahab gave Shaikha a nasty look, then extended his hand towards me, "Yalla 7abeebty" he flashed me his million dollar smile.

Walla enik tifhaam ya Wahab! Zain esawy :D

I held his hand and we walked out of the room. Suddenly, the realization hit me. I am about to walk in a room full of women and all their eyes will be on me. Well, Wahab and I.

My heart made double flips as we got closer to the room. My palms began to sweat as I tried to hold onto the small bouquet of flowers. I tried to breathe in and out and think about something else.

The huge doors opened and people started to come into view. A lot of them. I flashed a smile and kept blinking from all the camera flashes. The song "Hab elsa3ad" blasted through the speakers. I tightened my grip on Wahab's hand.

We walked slowly till we reached the kosha and sat down. My aunts and his aunts came up to us to congratulate us and take pictures. Dalia came up to us too.

“Mabroook 7abeeebty.” She exclaimed as she reached in for a hug. She turned to Wahab, “Mabrook.” She said with a smile.

“Allah ybarik feeech 7abeebty,” I said, I felt a little comfortable when I saw her.

“Allah ybarik feech” Wahab said.

Then it was time for the rings. Khalty Nawal brought us the rings in two red, very familiar, boxes.

He opened the first box and pulled out a 3 stone Solitaire Cartier ring. The same ring I tried on in London :'). He inserted the ring in my finger and it slipped in instantly.

"Ha s7aila, 3asa 7ilu el khatam??" He asked with a grin.

I giggled hysterically, madry shyany. My brain literally shuts off when I'm nervous.

I opened the second box to find a silver ring. I pulled it out and slipped it in his finger.  

"Shfeech? Laish edich tarjif??" Wahab asked.

"Madryyy." I said, I honestly dont know why I'm this nervous.

I tried to distract myself so I turned my attention to the women dancing. There was his sister, mother, and aunts. Wait, what is Shaikha doing on the dance floor?

Urgghh!!!! I clenched my jaw and my nostrils flared. Why is she doing this??

Shaku targis o Wahab mawjood shakuuu???

I shifted my gaze to Dalia to see her gawking at Shaikha too with her jaw dropped.

Wahab looked at me, sensing my sudden mood swing. He moved his gaze to the dance floor, saw Shaikha, and then realized why Im angry.

"Lama, yany Abdulrahman Elyoom el9ub7, warany 9waar conversations bainich o baina." Wahab whispered.

I gasped, "Laykoon 9adagtaa??"

"6ab3an ma 9adagta. Qadeeema 7arakataa" Wahab smiled. "Bs ana bafham, shyaby feech?"

"Akeeed Shaikha, she planned the whole thing." I said, realizing that her whole "I have breast cancer" story was a lie. How could I be so stupid? I just wanted to forgive her and be her friend again, but she proved that she doesn't deserve it.

The question is, why is she doing all these stupid things? They're old tricks that definitely wont work on Wahab.  

"Ee hathy kila chthy" Wahab said nonchalantly.

I froze.  

Kila chthy?

KILA CHTHY?????

"Et3arefhaa??" My eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

Khalty Nawal came up to us, "Entaw ad3al athnain bildinyaa! Wa7da mataby targi9 o ethany mayaby e6awel eb milchitaa!! Maminkum faya tgdroon troo7on al7een" she finally smiled.

"Hahaha yalla ma baghainaaa" Wahab said as he got up.

I got up too and we left the room.

My brain got an overload of thoughts and doubts. How does Wahab know her?

I threw myself on the couch and took off my Loubies. I think my feet just let out a sigh of relief.

"Ok spill." I grabbed Wahabs hand and pulled him to sit in front of me.

"Shnu spill?"

"Y3ny golyy shlon et3arefha???" I asked impatiently.

"Hmm min wain abdy..."


***Tell me what you think :D and follow me on twitter @lemagnifiblog. :p 

29 comments:

  1. I loovve itt!!chapter 39 today aw bokra badri please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another post today please:(:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wayyyyyy knttt 7asaa ina shai5a's little breast cancer was an actt!!!!
    t7urrrrr!!
    i think the only reason she was against wahab and lama l2nha t7baa oo tabeh!!
    looovely post as usuall;**
    M91

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee 7ad'ha etnarfizz!!! thaank youu love;**

      Delete
  4. Mooo 6abee3eee bas please nabe el posts asra3 li2ana moo 6ab3eeya el ge9a oo ur writting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaank youuu 7abeebty!! wall sorry 3al ta2kheer bs mamidaany :(

      Delete
  5. Ommgg tt77iirr shaaikha!! Walla en'ha skheefa :s
    Nxt post. ASAP.
    Love you'r story so much!xx
    EN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ambaih ma a9adeg'haa shaikha!!!!!:| mean much????? et7iiiiiiir:'@
    Post ASAP pls:***

    ReplyDelete
  7. :|:O
    kelesh matuwaqa3t ena shaikha lay haldaraja 7aqeera.. ok adry enha chathaba bas 3abale masla7a mu akthaar!!
    ou elsadmaa elthanya ena wahab e3arefhaaaa!!! yallaah cant wait to know the story POST SOON;**
    `Ay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurry chapter 39 :'''''( !

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, I ADORE YOUR BOTH STORIES!! I actually finished reading the both in 2 days!<3
    Pleaaaaaaaaaaaasssseeee upload chapter 39 as soon a possible pleeeeeeeassssee I'm about to cryyyy!!
    I really admire you and admire your stories, you're so talented mashallah!
    And I'm a fan from Saudi arabia<3c:
    I LOVE YOU!

    -SB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAAANK YOUUUU SO MUCH!!!! WALLAH THIS MEANS A LOT!!!! I ADOORREEE MY SAUDI FANS! wallaaah I'm so glad you like it it means so much ;****

      Delete
  10. Love your story but plz we don't want lama and wahab to fight

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loveee it!!!please nbi chapter 39 alyoommm:")

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please aby nxt chapter ilyoum :(
    Mashaallah you're such an amazing writer<3
    I love how you come up with new ideas each chapter ;*
    keep it up*-* waiting for the nxt chapter. Asap.
    Love you and your story so much<3

    -N*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thaank youu so much!!! enshallah I will since I have amazing readers like you ;*** love youuu <3

      Delete
  13. We need the next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete