Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Give fate a chance 37

 I opened my eyes the next morning to a bright light. It hurt my eyes so I covered them with my arm.

"Yalla rise and shine amiga you have a lot to do!!" Dalia shouted as she opened the drapes.

Ugh.

I keep repeating this but I honestly HATE it when people wake me up like that. If I had a gun in my hand, things would get ugly.. Just saying.

"Yallaa its 11 and you have an appointment at spa time at 12!!" Dalia yelled in my ears.

"IFF OK AL7EEN AGOOM!!"

"3afya" She sat on the couch flipping through Bazaar magazine.

T7IR. :'(

I dragged myself to the bathroom and washed. I barely got any sleep last night. I kept thinking about Shaikha, she really broke my heart. I mean, shes so young and she has her whole life ahead of her. But what can we say other than el7imdla 3ala kil 7al.

When I tried to get that out of my head, my brain decides to think about my milcha tonight. Freaking out is an understatement to my situation right now. Every time Wahab comes to mind a chill runs down my spine. I wonder how he feels..

I got out of the bathroom and changed. I don't know how I'm even functioning right now. I grabbed my bag and mobile and followed Dalia to her car.

.

Spa time is everything I need right now. Its serene atmosphere is so soothing and calming. I had previously booked the bridal massage because well, I'm a bride now. :O

I checked my phone before I went inside since im not going to be able to use it. Wahab sent me a message,

"Lama, mnu Abdulrahman Al******??"

Haw?

I quickly texted him,

"Madry walla, laish?"

I switched off my phone and tried to forget about everything during my massage.

.

"Adry enna I'm not getting married bs that massage? WOW!!!" Dalia kept expressing her joy. I don't blame her for a second, it was amazing.


"7ada 3ajeeb!! When you get married, enshallah 3an qareeeb, ra7 asawy el massage ma3ach." I grinned.

We changed into our clothes and gathered our belongings. Dalia chased me to the counter.

"Allow me." Dalia flashed me a mischievous grin.

"Laa Dalia please ana badfaa3!!"

"Entay elly please! E3tabreeha my gift?" she raised an eyebrow.

"La la yebeely gift a7la min hatha."

"Haha maku." she pushed me away and stuck out her credit card.

I checked my phone to see a million missed calls from Wahab, so I called him.

"Aloo." Wahab's voice cut through the silence.

"Hala Wahab shfeek 3asa ma shaar??" I asked.

"Lama, mnu Abdulrahman tara shagny ga3id y7in min 9iba7 allah khair!"

"Haw shdarany ana mnu hatha! Shyabyy minik??" I asked. His name doesn't ring a bell.

"Ga3edly min fayer allah ygoly abek eb mawthooo3 gitla sh3indik? Egoly wakher 3an Lama o min hal kala--"

"Shnu??? Shyaby hatha??" I cut him off, seriously I don't need this right now.

"Lama goleely el9ij! Fe shay bainich o baina??" His voice was stern.

"6ab3an laa2 Wahab!!" How could he even doubt me?

"Ok khala9 m9adgich. Bs hatha shyaby o sh3arefa feech??" He asked.

"Wahab walla madry shisalfa ana waray alf shaghla elyoom o mu nag9a y6la3ly hatha"

"Khala9 lat7ateen ana at9arraf ma3a"

"Ok .."

"Ha 3ayal wainich al7een??" I can sense him smiling.

"Eb spa time"

"7arakaat! O shda3wa tsaween massage gayleelich dasha 7arb? Tara kilha milcha." he chuckled.

"Waay Wahab walla lo etjarba etgool basawy kil yoom"

"Haha maybe you should experiment on me sometime." I can picture him wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ok etha taby thahrik e3awrik zyada, I'm your girl." I giggled.

"Erm I think I'll pass.. Khalas 3ayal ana ashoofich elyoom enshallah." he said.

"Ee enta ra7 tmurny 9a7?" The milcha was at their house so he had to pick me up.

"Eee."

"Ok see you at 9." I can feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"Enshallah, bs mo et2akhreeny."

"Haha ok!"

We hung up.

Who the hell is Abdulrahman? I seriously don't want to add him into my list of worries, so I won't even bother thinking about him.

.

I think I'm going to hyperventilate.

My heart is throbbing in my chest. I don't want to do this.

I sat down and closed my eyes, what have I got myself into?

I’m a married woman now. I have a husband. I'm going to live with a guy. We're going to live under the same roof. Everyday, were going to be together. We're going to share the same bed. We're going to share the same bathroom.

Ok, now I'm hyperventilating.

I don't want to share the same bathroom. :'(

I tried to inhale then exhale; I repeated the process. My heart is not helping at all! Am I making a big deal out of this? Yes? Okay. :(

Te3awatht min blees and I stood up. I got out my Stèphane Rolland black and white gown and placed it on my bed.

A professional already applied my make-up and did my hair; all I have to do now is get into my dress.

I heard my phone ring,

"Aloo." I said.

"Halla 7abeebty haa zahba??" Wahab asked.

"Umm ee bs lazim albis my dress."

"Ok ya3ny a6la3 al7een?? Its 9!" Wahab urged.  

"Ee yalla ta3al."

We hung up and I turned around to my dress. I carefully put it on and slipped my feet into my 6-inch Louboutin black heels. Sorry feet, you will suffer tonight.

I waited in the living room for Wahab. My phone vibrated indicating that I received a message,

"Lama, don't go through with this, mat3arfeen Wahab he's not the right guy for you, 6e3eeni."

It was an unknown number. I’m guessing it’s that Abdulrahman dude. Who is he and what does he want from me?? I decided to ignore him. I refuse to ruin this night over some silly misunderstanding.

The doorbell rang and Leen rushed to open the door. Wahab came in,

“Lama..” He called.

“Kany bil9ala.” I said as I struggled to get off the couch. It’s really hard to move in these heels.

He came into the living room then suddenly stopped. He furrowed his eyebrows as looked at me from head to toe.

“Wow.” He said as he scratched the back of his neck. He took a few steps closer, “Allah ykhaleech ly enshallah” he said as he widened his grin.

My cheeks flushed.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I felt the heat around me and my heart beats pounding in my chest. He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head. The butterflies unleashed in my stomach. He flashed me that heart breaking smile and kissed my forhead. I felt goosebumps invading my skin.

Wahab removed his hands from my waist, “Yalla meshaina?” He offered me his hand. I held it and nodded.

I staggered next to him in my uncomfortable heels. “Ha shfeech mu gadra tamsheen,” he chuckled.

“Elka3ab mu mureee7 kilish,” I whined.

He wiggled his eyebrows, “asheelich??”

“Haw min9ijik Wahab laa 3ash—”

He hastily put his arms behind my back and lifted me up to his chest.

“Wahaab nazilnyyy,” I begged. Ga3da ath7ak chiny maynona.  

“Haha mara7 anazlich,” he grinned as he continued walking to the door.

“Walla fashla Wahab maby a7ad eshofna,” I said as he made his way to the car.

“Yalla ka we9alna,” he chuckled.

He put me down right in front of the car’s door. Eyanin :’(

I got into his white Porsche Cayman, wow its tiny.

“Yalla meshaina?” He flashed me that smile again.

“Yallaa,” I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Shrayech bilsayara??” He asked as he revved the engine to life and hit the road.

“7ilwaa! Tawik shareeha??”

“Eee elyoom w9alat”

“Ya36eek khairhaa wekafeek sharhaa enshallaah!!” I said with a grin.

“La, entay elly ya36eech khairha wekafech sharha, lanha 7agichh :D” He grabbed my hand and planted a kiss. 




24 comments:

  1. eyanen jaaaad!!!:( plz ont end it in a sad way or enhum yftrgoun plz:( love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUTEE!!! eshaaaweg 7adaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMBAAAIH, CUTE IS AN UNDERESTIMATE!
    You're such an amazing writer :) x
    (silent reader.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUU!!! xx Don't be silent let me hear from you again :D

      Delete
  4. continue, please dont end this soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahaaaaaaab eyanin♥♥:( amazing post as usual:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you but you don't know me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really cant wait for your new post i'm getting so attached to ur blog both stories are AMAZING i loved them so so much thankyouu w keep it up w allah ewafgich ;**


    - BR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUU SO MUCH LOVE!!! amen wewafgiiich enshallahh matga9reeen;***

      Delete
  8. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy he is just AMAZING!!!! this isnt real jad<3!!!!!! Ilove love love ur story wallaaaahhh:*****.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When is the new chapter?

    ReplyDelete